I'll upload my favorite scenery I met on journeys around the world. Countries and Regions visited

2016/07/17

Sakura Lounge at Narita International Airport

Japanese  ⇒ Sekai burari SHOT
Rest in Sakura lounge before boarding the flight to Frankfurt in late April 2015.
After finishing the reception on 3rd-floor,  go down to 2nd-floor in escalator. Here is the drink & snack corner.  Meals are available on 3rd-floor by the stairs.

Shower rooms and massage service, located in behind the stairs to 3rd-floor.

We request for massage service and get a card with reserved time.


10-minute massage served for free.

Shower room

Beverage counter



My choice is beer and some snacks.

To the dining room on 3rd-floor by stairs.
Offering both Japanese and Western meals.

My choice is below.

End of Sakura Lounge.    return to countries visited

Japanese pages   Sekai burari SHOT
Photos sightseeing in Japan  Nippon burari SHOT